Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our Week in Photos

This post comes at the request of Kelly (yes, I do take requests). We don't have any crazy, exciting stories from the past week, but we do try to take lots of pictures, so I'll just share some of those. Enjoy!

Showing off the pretty bow Grandma Smith sent.


Our little sunshine!


Sticking out her tongue at me already.....


Finally starting to pull her own weight :)



Sporting a dress for Church that belonged to Aunt Kelly when she was a baby - thanks Mom for sending!

Yikes!


These last two are very similar, but I couldn't decide which was cuter so I went with both!



3 comments:

  1. She has quite a range of facial expressions! I could learn a thing or two from her-- especially the feeding myself part.

    Give me my dress back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! I love that first picture. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete