Besides our family reunions and the 4th of July, we did lots of other fun stuff while we were in Utah!
On our second day there, even though we got back late from Andrew's family reunion, we had to stop by Kelly and Lance's to see our new baby niece, Reagan!
No, we did not have another baby. This is our NIECE. Eve loved her!
And how could you not?! Look how cute she is!!!!
What a treat to finally get to meet her!
I also got a chance to take Eve and go visit with Marinda, my former roommate! Eve had a great time at her house - played for a bit, then promtly crashed in Marinda's arms. Too cute!
Wow. I look really tall in that picture. But you get the idea. We had a great time visiting!
Say goodbye, Eve! See you again soon!
That was on Sunday afternoon, July 3rd. We spent some quiet time that afternoon with Andrew's family. Eve liked that there were so many different people to feed her! A fun change!
Later that day, we had a family dinner at Kelly and Lance's since Merrill had to fly home the next day. Eve took another nap. This time with Grandpa!
And I was a baby hog with Reagan. I admit it. I tried to hold her the whole time. She's so precious!
Again, let me remind you, this is our niece. Although I'm sure she and Eve will be close like sisters :)
How lucky was this girl to have TWO grandmas in the same town at one time! Double the love!
Andrew with baby Reagan. I let him hold her for a couple of minutes.
The three girl cousins! I need to photoshop Chiara in. Someday....someday we will have all four of them in the same place at once! Of course, by then, there'll be more than four!
Ok, back to Eve. While we were in Utah, she turned 7 months old! What a big girl! It's taken me so long to get this blog posted though, that now she's almost 8 months old so I'm just going to wait and post her "accomplishments" at that time.
I did make the mistake of giving her a lollipop while we were in Utah. I had purchased a bag of them for a game at Kelly's baby shower and had some leftovers. She saw me sucking on it and one thing led to another....
I might have given her two....
Lollipop pals!
On Friday, July 8th, we got to go to Cafe Rio! Finally! We went with Andrew's friend Dave and his wife Heather (Dave's wife, not Andrew's) and had a great, and delicious, time! Eve got to sit in a baby seat and loved it!
On Friday night, we celebrated Andrew's birthday with his family. His birthday was on the 25th, but they weren't there for it and you can never celebrate too much!
We had yummy lemony-cheesecakey dessert. Good thing his mom gave me that recipe because we WILL be making that again!
Such a cute picture! 29 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment