And by food, I mean homemade pizza! And seven of them!
My compliments to the chef! Yum-my!
Growing up, we had the tradition of homemade pizza every Friday night. We'd pop out some sodas and each got to pick a mug to use from our family mug collection (we collected mugs everywhere we visited). Friday nights were always something to look foward to!
Candace and Jeremy joined us for some visiting time after our afternoon adventure at the pool. Their daughter, Hannah, was such a cutie! And so tiny, like a little doll! You'd never guess, but she's 6 months old!
She and Eve got to play together for the first time - first of many, hopefully! I think they're meant to be as good of friends as their mommys are! Although Candace and I are only 6 days apart in age instead of 6 months...I think they can work through that...
How does Grandma always end up getting to hold Asher? :) One of the perks of being Grandma, I guess!
Our group, savoring every last bite of dinner!
Eve and Nathan getting reacquainted...perhaps something will come of that someday? ;)
Or not....
Only time will tell - but how cute are they now?
A happy little trio! And all in one place at one time! A miracle!
We're so blessed to have such wonderful friends! And how lucky that we got to see them, if only for a little while, while we were in town! Thanks for making the drive up to Broomfield!
No comments:
Post a Comment