For those of you who missed it (and I hope no one did!), Monday, January 23rd, was two important holidays: Chinese New Year AND National Pie Day!
We celebrated in style! We made sweet and sour chicken for dinner - why didn't I take any pictures?! I thought I had! It was so yummy! The perfect way to welcome the year of the dragon!
Then we had chocolate cream pie for pie day! We've been so busy, so stressed, so...well, just watch for the next post to explain more about that...anyway, I went super simple on the pie. Just a store bought oreo crust, instant pudding, and cool whip. But it was delicious! And still a pie! Even if it wasn't homemade....
Hmmmm...there seems to be some pie left on my plate...
Waste not, want not!
Eve enjoyed her pie down to the very last lick. Then her clothes went in the wash. :)
Happy New Year and Pie Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment