Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Diaper Off!"

These are the words I heard shouted from Eve's room this afternoon as she was supposed to be napping: "Diaper off!  Daddy!"
 
Needless to say, I went to investigate.  And you can bet I took the camera with me!
 
Here's what I found:
 
 
Not only had Eve taken off her diaper (you can see it on the floor behind her), she'd then gone to the bathroom on her bed, stood in it, then walked around on the bed (notice the wet footprints) and the floor.  I can't lie - I started laughing so hard!  Eve's just standing there pointing to her bed saying, "wet, wet".  You think?! 
 
She helped me get it all cleaned up, but I never could get her to explain to me why she took off her diaper in the first place.  When I asked her why she did it, all she'd say was "yes". 
 
Hey, at least she called me when it happened.  Well, technically she was calling for Andrew, but to her credit, she did try to notify us.  After the fact.  Silly girl!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness... you are so unbelievably PATIENT!! my ferrets poop on the floor and I am definitely NOT laughing. Girl, I don't know how you do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete