Valentine's Day fell on a Thursday this year which means I had work and Andrew had school, so it was relatively low key - but still fun!
Andrew and the girls had a good day at home, then Andrew headed to class and the babysitter came over. I can't remember if I've mentioned this in another post yet, but we have a sister from the ward who comes over Monday and Thursday afternoons from 4 -6pm to watch the girls while Andrew's at class and I'm at work. She brings her 2 year old son with her and he and Eve have a great time playing! So when they came on Thursday, he and Eve made sure to exchange valentines!
When I got home from work, the girls and I had a quiet evening of baths, bills, and dishes. Andrew got home from class a little early so he and I were able to enjoy some peach cobbler together.
Happy first Valentine's Day, Halle!
That morning, the girls woke up to a little surprise on their doors!
Eve was a little more excited about it than Halle...she got chocolate! (For the record, so did Halle, but it was merely a formality in her case...)
I got some beautiful roses from Andrew!
Andrew got a LOT of chocolate and some hearts on his door too :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment