Three little girls for Halloween makes for quite the party! We had the darndest time trying to get a decent picture. Here's the best we could do:
On the Wednesday before Halloween, we had a Trunk or Treat at our church. Halle threw the biggest fit EVER when I tried to get her dressed in her Sleeping Beauty dress and I could not get her to calm down (hence the lack of good pictures). I seriously considered scrapping it and not going, but that wasn't fair to Eve, so I forced Halle into her dress and off we went, only a bit late.
The girls ended up having fun, although neither would say "trick or treat". Halle because she couldn't and Eve because she wouldn't (shyness). When pressed, she actually walked away without candy rather than say the words. Silly girl.
On Halloween, they got to wear their Minnie Mouse and Hello Kitty Halloween shirts, and once again, Halle was not happy about it. I don't know what her deal was? I thought they looked pretty cute!
That night when I got home from work, we got ready for trick or treating!
We had a happy, cooperative Cinderella:
An only slightly creepy Sleeping Beauty:
(Don't worry, she warmed up to it....)
And a roly poly lady bug!
Again, best we could manage for a group shot:
My girls :)
Is she not the most adorable lady bug ever???
We were so lucky this year because Andrew got to go trick or treating with us! The past two years he's had class on Halloween. We had a great time, even though it was a little cold, and the girls enjoyed sorting through all their candy when we got home!
It was so much fun, it wore this little girl right out!
Happy Halloween!
only slightly creepy hahaha, slightly sleepy :-) they look adorable! that ladybug looks so *huggable*!
ReplyDelete