Monday, July 20, 2015

First Week in Lubbock

Andrew started school on Monday after we arrived so we just dove right in to life - and what is more fun that colored pancakes?!


And now that I'm at home with the girls, some days I actually do their hair and get them dressed!  Emphasis on some days....


This was the first park we found in Lubbock and, while I thought it was super lame, the girls loved it!  Halle and Abigail were in love with the swings.  I did under dogs for the them and a couple mins later, Halle says, "Mom, I need a puppy in my swing!"  It took me a second to realize she was asking for another under dog!  


So glad to be out of the house and away from boxes!


Oh, wait, can't forget to unpack this box!  There's trouble, if I've ever seen it ;)


With one week under our belts, we thought we were adjusting to our new life....little did I know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment