Lubbock may not have a zoo or an aquarium, but they do have a children's museum! Not just for children, though.... :)
The girls had a blast and while Andrew was stuck studying at home, Grandpa and Grandma were great companions!
Eve was obsessed with these magnetic shapes - I had to drag her away finally!
Abigail had a great time looking at the fish. Museums are so much better when you have an even adult to child ratio - so much less stress!
We attended the live animal show and the girls got to pet Miss Piggy,
and see Wendy the prairie dog,
and touch Monty the ferret!
They were very proud of the fact that we have friends with ferrets ("just like Natasha and Kohn's!" they kept saying).
Not to be outdone by Eve:
The children's play area was so much fun! All the girls practiced doing their grocery shopping:
This little slide/car ramp thing was a definite fav with all three girls! They rode it dozens of times each!
Before we left, Grandpa wanted to see the show in the Omni theater and convinced Eve and Halle to join him. Eve freaked out about going in, so I had to sneak in with them and basically hold her in her chair until she calmed down. She ended up enjoying the show about "Wonders of the Arctic". Mom, Abigail, and I did more exploring while they were in the show.
They're back!
I bought annual passes while we were there (Black Friday sale!), so I'm sure we'll be back many more times - and hopefully with Daddy at some point!
No comments:
Post a Comment