Monday, June 27, 2016

The Week Before

The last week before my due date was packed full of fun, beginning with Halle getting her cast off and Grandma Larsen arriving on the same day!

Halle did great and after a few days of favoring her good arm, was all back to normal!  Fingers crossed for no more breaks......


On Friday, June 10th, we had a ward pool party.  I hadn't planned on attending - I had hopes the baby would be born on that day - but since she didn't come, we went.  No, I did not swim.  Andrew got to watch all three girls solo, and they all had fun.  Even if the water was freezing cold!


If you give an Abigail a chocolate chip cookie.....



Grandma helped supervise some sprinkler time:


And made homemade ice cream with the girls - 


And before we knew it my due date of June 14th had come and gone.....and still no baby!  

Kelly helped relieve some of my crankiness with a cookie delivery - if you have to sit around and wait for a baby, you might as well have a cookie in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment