Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Eve's Last Day of Kindergarten!

I think I was more emotional about Eve's last day of Kindergarten than I was about her first!  And I was extra emotional about it because she finished early and missed the little end of year party and graduation ceremony.  :(  More on that to come - family vacation took her out of school 3 1/2 days early.

Look at this cutie!  The last day of school for Eve was Friday, May 19th - and it was also Buddy Day at North Ridge.


Eve took flowers, a frozen yogurt shop gift card, and a hand written letter to her teacher, Mrs Brown.  Mrs Brown was a great teacher for Eve and Eve loved her!


I got to stop by the school that morning to watch the Buddy Day activities for a bit.  Eve was paired the Leyton from her class and they had a great time doing all the activities together!  Each pair had a 5th grader assigned to help them with the games.  There were bouncy houses, various relay type games, bubbles, water guns, etc.


And all these two wanted to do was play on the playground :)  Eve showed me that she learned how to do monkey bars!  First time I've seen her complete them!



After school, I got a picture with Eve and her friend Naomi - these two loved being in the same class!  Fingers crossed for 1st grade?!


Thanks again to Mrs Brown for a great year!


Now what am I going to do with Eve all summer?  I have a feeling she's going to be bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment