Thursday, January 20, 2011

Six Weeks and Counting...

Yesterday Eve passed her six week mark! After her first bath (see the previous post) she got all dressed up for some pictures. Here's the progression of the photo shoot:

Started out a little unsure of what to think...


Then got a little fidgety...


Then came the "I think I'm going to cry" face...




And then the crying...


Ah, the miracle of the pacifier...


And finally, all is right in the world :)


Just in the past little while, Eve has started to smile for real! She's been smiling for a couple weeks now, but until recently I'm pretty sure it was gas-induced grins. But now she'll actually smile at Andrew and I when we talk to her and it's pretty darn cute!


And she certainly has reasons to smile! We found out this week that Kelly and Lance are having a baby girl! Eve is so excited for her new cousin to come this summer - they're going to be great friends!

2 comments:

  1. ok that smile may be the cutest thing ever. thats right she better be smiling about little Brunson baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love marathon blogging! :) I agree with Kelly...that smile is just too precious! She can marry Johnny.

    What would that make us? :)

    ReplyDelete