Monday, April 1, 2013

Random Stuff

We recently did some decorating in the girls' rooms.  I re-did my bulletin board from when I was young to be one the girls could use.  Here's the before picture:


And sorry, no after picture yet cause I forgot to take one and it's in Eve's room and she's sleeping...

We got letters for Halle's wall finally, so I painted those:


All these crafts are tiring!


You know what else is tiring?  Rolling over!  Halle finally started rolling over all the time - here's her showing me how she does it:


"See, Mom, all the way over!"


We hung curtain in Eve's room and we bought shelves that Andrew finished and hung.  They look so good!  (Again, no after picture yet....)


But here's Eve playing in the curtains before we hung them!


I did remember to take a picture of Halle's finished letters - I love how the color turned out!


And then a few pictures of the girls and I going for a walk.  Halle is strapped in for dear life!


"Ok, I'm ready!"


Eve was a big girl and helped me push the stroller.


And there you go - some random things we've been up to lately.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment