Sunday, May 19, 2013

Roly Poly Attack!

I don't know what's going on, but we've had roly polys over-running our house this week!  Andrew sprayed around our back door, windows, and fireplace last night before we went to bed, and that seemed to only spur them on!

I woke up to find them all over the place this morning!


Don't get me wrong, I like roly polys as much as the next person, but this is getting ridiculous.  At first, we'd just sweep them up and put them outside, but there's just too many of them!  Now they go in the garbage, usually courtesy of Eve.  She loves pushing them with her finger anyway, so they roll up, so now we just have  her pick them up and throw them away.  Don't judge.

Let's hope they move on soon!

1 comment:

  1. We get them every year too. Cody gets an insecticide powder and sprinkles it outside around the entire base of the house. It only takes one day and they are gone. The brand name is Ampro if that helps.

    ReplyDelete