Sunday, May 19, 2013

Uncle Lance Comes to Town

And the fence came down!

We took advantage of the extra set of hands (and legs!) and got started on our next big project.



Eve was more than willing to lend a hand or two....


Halle and I mostly watched.



Random cute picture of Eve:


Here's the pile of stuff in front of the house for the city to pick up: our whole fence and two bushes.


Andrew and Lance spent the next week working on digging out old fence posts and digging new holes for the new posts.  And lots of Home Depot shopping and playing with the girls.  Since I was at work, I didn't get to take pictures of their time together, but from what Eve tells me, they had a blast!  (At least she did!)

Eve and Halle love their Uncle Lance lots!





And I know Andrew enjoyed having some grown up company during the day.  I can't prove it since I wasn't there, but I'm guessing a fair amount of this went on:


:)  Thanks for coming Lance and thanks for all the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment