Sunday, November 22, 2015

One Long Walk!

I mentioned that Andrew was sick - so the day after the Pumpkin Trail I took the girls with me to drop the car off because the check engine light had been on for a while.  And we got to walk home!  I didn't think it was that far, but it took us 45 mins.....and a good part of it was uphill - good exercise for me!  Especially when Eve was (in her words) 'the most tired of anyone' and had to ride in the stroller too. 

But the fun part was that we got to walk slowly past the field near our house that has Texas Longhorn cattle - we pass them in the car all the time and see how many cows we can count, but this time we got to stop for pictures!  The cows are way in the back this time, so you can't really see them.... 



And next to that is the field with the spotted horse....


At least the weather was beautiful!  And turns out it was NOT the check engine light that was on, but the tire pressure light - one of the tires had a nail and a slow leak.  :)  Guess I should learn the difference between those lights?

No comments:

Post a Comment