Right after the Baldwin's visit, we got the pleasure of a visit from Wong - again, time to celebrate some birthdays!
We did homemade pizza again, because you can never have too much of that ;)
Wong makes pizza look good! ;)
Wong's birthday Eve :)
Apparently all I took pictures of was the eating we did....the first couple of days she was here, I was working tons, so we didn't do too many fun things. But this is Wong's birthday morning so time for some fun!
That's right, she's small enough to jump on the childrens' tramp:
We hit the mall after that, which is no small undertaking with three....I mean four....little girls. Wong counts :)
Bet they don't have Corn Dog Heaven in Canada!
Towards the end of our visit, we got a tiger for the girls! Eve was a great driver!
Halle had a lot of fun, but mostly riding - she got stuck on the wall when it was her turn to drive :)
Even I got to ride for a bit! Wong was in a dress, so decided against it. Apparently she has something against side saddle....
Some ice cream finished the afternoon off perfectly!
That night happened to be our babysitting group night, so we dropped the girls off, but this time Wong got to stay with the big kids :)
We went to dinner at a Texas bbq place to celebrate her birthday! It was good, but apparently I find the true Texas bbq sides to be lacking. If I have a pulled pork sandwich, is it asking too much to have some fries to round it out???
We don't bother with plates in Texas!
Sunday morning came all too quickly and it was time to take Wong to the airport :(
Thanks for a fun visit! See you soon!!!?
No comments:
Post a Comment