The annual Nativity event is a lot less stressful when you're not involved with planning, preparing, and setting up! :) This year, we just got to spectate....
In the children's room, only Eve would dress up at first....
Angel Eve:
Although they all wanted to hold baby Jesus....
Abigail finally let me throw an outfit on her - look at that adorable Mary!
Shepherd Eve:
Mary Eve:
And finally even Halle caved!
Although the only thing I could get them to all dress up as at the same time was shepherds.....go figure....
I ended up having to drag them away from the costumes....
They enjoyed the nativities and trying to find specific ones listed on the program (ex: "Find two nativities that float.").
Nativity puzzles!
And they got to decorate their own ornament to bring home!
A great start to the Christmas season!
Angel Eve and the 3 wise girls hahaha, this is so precious!! I love them!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete