Some people post fun blogs about things their kids say - well, Eve isn't old enough to entertain us in that way yet. Luckily for us, Andrew is up to the challenge! He has this habit of talking in his sleep and when I'm coherent enough to remember to, I write down the things he says. So, here are our top three favorites right now:
1. "I don't require size. I don't need sagas. I don't need lacas vitas."
(Keep in mind that these usually don't make sense and sometimes he makes up words....)
2. "I know how you managed to make it Sweetie. I know why now. Because the kitness gives you access to the KTL." (Followed by three head nods - he said this one after sat up in bed and was looking at me. Eyes open, but asleep.)
And last night's:
3. "Where is the control? Can you give me a 'm', just in time to....Hey, Monty, you're in charge, just in time...."
I love that he talks in his sleep! It keeps me entertained when I'm up with Eve. You never know what to expect! I'm just wondering who Monty is. And I thought I was in charge! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing! That's awesome! Danny also talks, and says the darndest things, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be married much longer if I actually wrote them down! :) Go you!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! You are smart to write those things down. I always think I will remember those sorts of things in the morning, but I never do!
ReplyDeletetwo nights ago i couldnt sleep and one time when i turned over lance reached over, pulled the blankets off of me and said "should we make a large table?" i said "what?" and he repeated it, and then patted me and went back to sleep. he thinks im making this up.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I am glad all Cody does is snore. :)
ReplyDelete