Friday, March 18, 2011

The Luck of the Irish

Isn't this the cutest little leprechaun you've ever seen?


Since this was Eve's first St. Patrick's Day, we celebrated in style! The day started out with a bath....gotta have green water!

And when it came time for eating, there was only one option: green milk!


Eve looks excited to give it a try! (Notice the green pacifier)


No day is complete without a car ride!


After Andrew got home, we were going to take a picture of Eve and I in our green shirts, but she had an explosive diaper that leaked everywhere, so we had to change her. No matchy green for us!


All in all, a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Did you seriously dye your milk green?! That's the coolest thing ever! You're a WAY cooler Mom than me! I want to be just like you when I grow up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol poor Eve! looks sad (and sorry) she's no longer in her green shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really does look remorseful in that last picture...it was an accident!

    ReplyDelete