Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Madness

This morning, Eve filled out her first NCAA bracket. Since she's still a little young, I had to give her some help. I read the names and she picked teams by the level of animation she showed for each. I must say, she was quite taken with Xavier. But that was nothing compared to her enthusiasm for Wisconsin. She got so excited when I read their team name that she scratched my arm! In the next round, she pulled my finger. So, she's pretty sure that Wisconsin will go all the way - and will beat Xavier in the championship game.



Captivated by basketball already...truly her father's daughter.
.

This is her game face. Very intimidating!


All that bracket-filling is exhausting! And I must say, I'm disappointed in her lack of BYU school spirit. She doesn't think they'll make it past the second round. I blame Andrew. But not to worry, I'm determined to make her a loyal cougar by next year!


Who knows? Maybe she'll be our version of the octopus that predicted the World Cup :) At least I think it was an octopus...or some other slimy, underwater creature...

2 comments:

  1. its because shes not wearing her byu oneseie! she hasnt been exposed enough! shame on you.

    that basketball is almost as big as her head!

    haha i love how she sleeps with her arms splayed out. she is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute! I love the story of her picking out her teams. I'll keep my fingers crossed for things to go in her favor!

    ReplyDelete