Ok, mostly old news at this point, I'll admit, but in my defense, I wrote this blog over a week ago and blogger deleted it - all of it - before I could post. I hate it when that happens! So now I get to start over.
I think the problem was that I tried to post a video of the new baby that we got from the doctor. She printed out some pictures of the ultrasound and then gave us a disk as well. I just assumed that the disk was an electronic version of the printed images, but no - it was a video of the whole process. Since our scanner doesn't work, I was just going to post that instead of the "it's a girl!" picture that I can't scan, but apparently that's what caused the blog to crash last time?
So with that said, no picture to go with this exciting news; it will have to stand on its own. We're very excited to be having another girl and can't wait for her to join our family! Well, yes, we can wait - until November 12th or thereabouts, please!
I'm 21 weeks along now and the baby's doing well and measuring a little big, but not too big - let's hope it stays that way!
Oh, yeah!! Congratulations!! I'm a little biased, but girls are the best. And, when you make such cute ones like Eve, why not keep going. So excited for your cute little family!
ReplyDeleteFinallY! I hope the baby feels vindicated!
ReplyDelete