Cora turned 9 months old in Colorado, so Candace took some pictures for me!
This girl melts our hearts!
Here are some things about Cora at 9 months:
-20 lbs 14 oz and 29 in
-Still takes 3 naps most days, but is definitely headed towards only 2
-Wears mostly size 12 month clothes
-She's like a turtle on her back, completely unable to move (can't roll or sit up from her back in general, although I have found her on her stomach twice in her crib after naps, so I think she's starting to figure it out?)
-From her stomach can "crawl" backwards - really just pushes herself back - or push back to a sitting position
-Can pull herself to a stand on things with some help
-Still has a 6 oz bottle of formula about every 3 - 3 1/2 hours
-Goes to bed around 7:30pm but has started waking up between 5 - 6am; will cry herself back to sleep, most mornings, until 7:30ish
-Goes nuts for Andrew when he comes home - she loves her Daddy
-Has just started to say, "Dada, dada" despite my efforts at "Mama"
-Still just the two bottom teeth
-I think I've mentioned this before, but when she sleeps, she sucks on her blanket; she doesn't take a pacifier at all and doesn't suck her fingers, but as soon as we lay her down for naps or at bedtime, she stuffs in a mouthful of blanket and falls asleep sucking on it - I've got to admit, it's pretty cute
-Still loves table food and some favorites are tomato soup, wheat bread, mac n cheese, and soft veggies (although not green beans)
-Loves to play with her sisters, but doesn't prefer it when they hold her
-Like all small children, is fascinated with my phone and immediately lights up when she hears FaceTime ringing.....I may or may not use that to my advantage when taking pictures....
Example of a FaceTime induced smile:
She tends to get stuck a lot when she backs herself into things. One day we found her stuck behind the couch! Silly girl :)
We all love this big girl so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment