After the excitement of Christmas, we had one last day to spend with everyone before we all split up (and we headed to Utah for round 2!). So we made the most of it!
Who knows when all the grandkids will be in one place again?!
From the left: Eve, Halle, Reagan, Daryn, Chiara with Navy, Jarret, Darci, and Asher - what a good looking bunch!
Time for some more outside play!
She may not look like it, but Halle's fine. It's just a hug. Around her neck.
That afternoon, we made a visit to my friend Natasha's house to see her and Kohn. And their ferrets! At first I was worried for the girls, but that didn't last long. Very quickly I realized I was doing better to worry for the ferrets! Our girls were fascinated and a little....hands on. I hope it didn't take the ferrets long to recover....especially the one that Halle picked up and threw. This is why (one reason) we don't have pets....
And just like that, our week in CO had come to an end and it was time to head out to Utah! On a very early morning flight!
No comments:
Post a Comment