At the end of the month, I got to take a solo quick trip to Colorado for my youngest brother Eric's sealing to his wife, Cassidy, and their baby, Travis! I'm not going to lie, even with a bit of car trouble along the way (that cost me a couple of stops getting it checked) it was the BEST weekend.
First time the car was getting checked, I ate lunch at this little park in Springfield, CO while I waited. And fortunately, my delays lined up perfectly with Kelly's delayed flight from Utah, so I pulled into the airport to pick her up just as she arrived! Then we booked it up to the Fort Collins Temple for an evening endowment session for Eric and Cassidy. We made it just in time!
On Saturday, the 28th, was the sealing! We were early enough time time to take pictures outside first with Dad and Mom.
The sealing was beautiful and Travis got the biggest smile on his face when he was sealed to his parents. It was such a neat experience for all of us!
And lots and lots of pictures afterwards!
He's so cute! Can I keep him???
We stopped for a yummy lunch after the temple. I'd never actually eaten at Freddy's and it did not disappoint!
Before I left to drive home on Sunday, Mom gave me her old guitar for me to pass along to Halle for her birthday. Halle had been begging for a guitar!
No comments:
Post a Comment