It was very different this year celebrating Easter 100% at home - no Church services, no egg hunts with friends, etc. I kind of liked it!
Easter was on April 12th and the kids set their baskets out for the Easter bunny the night before!
By the time I got up on Sunday morning, Eve and Halle had already found most of the baskets. Luckily, they stuck to the rules and didn't show anyone where their baskets were.
Eve's took a while to find:
Seth needed a little help, but not too much.
Eve got right to work on some gummy paint animals that came in her basket.
Daddy's took the longest to find!
I tried to get cute pictures of everyone.
The group pictures did not go well. Dozens and dozens of attempts and this is the best we got. I was not happy.
Once Seth was out of the picture, things got slightly better.
We had a simple and yummy dinner that evening!
We didn't get around to doing our egg hunt until Family Night on Monday. Have I mentioned how much I like indoor egg hunts? So many more places to hide eggs!
And then not until Thursday the 16th did we get to use the Egg Mazing to color our eggs!
And our final Easter celebration was on the 20th when we threw all the confetti eggs outside that a kind family from the ward had given us! Easter just kept on giving this year.
We enjoyed this time as a family to celebrate our Savior's Resurrection! I promise, that is the focus of the holiday for us, it's just hard to take pictures of that aspect of the celebration. We love Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment